If you want to sell your wares online you’re not going to get very far without certain tools and software systems in your arsenal.
Now, there are so many options out there that it can get a little overwhelming.
So let’s talk about the ‘foundational’ tools you REALLY need today, right now, in order to start generating automated sales for your online business.
Here are the top 6 tools you need to succeed online:
1) You need an autoresponder to deliver email – if you did some ‘shopping’ I’m sure you’d find that a couple of the most popular email service providers charge around $29 – $49 for their lower tiered services.
2) You need a shopping cart to accept money – if you checked around online you’d likely discover that the popular cart software programs would run you anywhere from $50 to $200 a month for their service.
3) You need a product delivery mechanism – here you might get off ‘cheap’ if you shopped around online. You could possibly get something to deliver what your buyers are buying for $100 or so one time.
4) You need a testing system to prove conversions – if you poked around on the Internet you would probably find that the most popular testing and optimization tools run about $130 a month on the low end.
5) You need a tracking program to know your metrics – for these programs you might be able to get away with paying anywhere from $20 – $99 a month.
6) You need an affiliate system to get affiliate traffic – if you shopped around for decent affiliate management software programs online you’d probably find those would run you $100 – $300 a month.
All of these tools (and so much more) are already included in your 1AutomationWiz account.
You don’t need to go out and spend a small fortune for varied ‘one-off’ systems because everything you need to build and grow a successful online business is right here.
There’s also one more VERY IMPORTANT item to consider… all those crucial programs you need to run your online business…
There’s no coding or integrating systems and API’s, etc. with 1AutomationWiz. Everything works together flawlessly right out of the box because it’s a completely integrated system.
So listen… if you haven’t already setup your 1AutomationWiz account, now is the time to do it. If you need help, click here easy to follow training videos.