If you own your own business you probably take advantage of various marketing tools.
Offline, these tools may include using corporate letterhead to present clients with a professional image and use of a sales brochure or other direct mail materials to encourage people to buy your products or services.
One of the fastest growing segments in the online industry these days however, is email marketing. If you don’t have a web presence in today’s modern marketplace, then you are losing out on a valuable source of income.
Creating A Successful Email Marketing Campaign:
When designed correctly, an e-mail marketing campaign can help you generate significant profits. If not used correctly however, an email campaign can result in lost income and a damaged reputation.
What are some ways to create a successful e-mail marketing campaign?
- Avoid spamming potential clients.
- Learn about your target audience and find out what their needs are.
- Provide e-mail users easy to find links so they know where to click to find your product or services.
- Provide a clear call to action in your e-mail messages.
- Avoid offering clients too much, as this may distract them rather than encourage them to buy your products and services.
- Use recipients names when possible to help personalize messages.
- Always greet your recipients and thank them for taking the time to review your message.
- Personalize your messages when possible by including some vital information about your customer. This will keep your customer coming back for more.
- Time your messages right. Avoid sending important messages when people are not likely to read them, like during the holidays.
Follow these simple strategies to create an email marketing campaigns that bring in more profits.
- Use email to tell your customers how your product, service, site or other offering is unique. You have to present some appeal so customer’s have a reason to visit your site.
- Your message should inspire people to visit your site by creating some sense of mystery or revealing some new information that fulfills your customer’s needs.
- Always use a polite and professional signature when signing your email message.
- Ensure your email is solicited and not Spam. Make sure you send emails to recipients that want to receive mail from you.
- Create a targeted campaign. You can do this by surveying your customers to find out what they need.
- Make sure your message is energetic and encouraging. You can do this by using short, focused and directed sentences that send a unique and optimistic message.
- Always reveal your identity so people know who they are talking to. This helps personalize your messages.
- Send messages regularly to remind your customers you are always there to serve them, but don’t over send messages. No one wants to have to delete a daily message, but a weekly reminder is probably ok.
Till next time,